| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tucson, Arizona in September is hot at 26.9 °C (80.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.1 °C (93.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.7 °C (67.5 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 14.4 °C (25.9 °F).
- The weather in September is a little parched with seldom any rain. A mere 42.4mm (1.7in) of water is laid down across an average of 4 days.
- In September the heavens above Tucson, Arizona are glorious having on average a hefty 10:58 of blazing sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 12:48 long with an average length of 12:19.
- There are approximately 1:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 90% of daylight hours and cloudy 10% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tucson, Arizona September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Tucson, Arizona, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Tucson, Arizona:
- Zion Park, Utah, Usa - 584.8 kms (363.4 miles) NNW
- Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa - 577.7 kms (359 miles) NW
- Flagstaff, Arizona, Usa - 336.5 kms (209.1 miles) N
- Redlands, Ca, Usa - 596.3 kms (370.5 miles) WNW
- Long Beach, Ca, Usa - 693.4 kms (430.9 miles) WNW
- Phoenix, Arizona, Usa - 166.7 kms (103.6 miles) NW
- Buckeye, Az, Usa - 209.8 kms (130.4 miles) WNW
- San Diego, California, Usa - 585.2 kms (363.7 miles) W
- Yuma, Arizona, Usa - 345.2 kms (214.5 miles) W
- Montrose, Co, Usa - 695.8 kms (432.4 miles) NNE
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, Usa - 508.5 kms (316 miles) NE
- Winslow, Az, Usa - 310.8 kms (193.1 miles) N
- Los Lunas, Nm, Usa - 485.1 kms (301.5 miles) NE
- Roswell, Nm, Usa - 612.1 kms (380.4 miles) ENE
- Safford, Az, Usa - 124 kms (77.1 miles) NE
- State University, Nm, Usa - 373.4 kms (232 miles) E
- El Paso, Texas, Usa - 432.1 kms (268.5 miles) E
- Chihuahua, Mexico - 615.9 kms (382.7 miles) SE
- Guaymas, Mexico - 479.4 kms (297.9 miles) S