Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark
Bright Future Dir.
 
Climate & Temperature > Usa > Tucson, Arizona Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length
Usa flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Tucson, Arizona, Usa

  • Average sunshine hours in Tucson, Arizona range between 8:21 for every day in January & 13:04 daily in May
  • The longest day of the year is 14:06 long and the shortest day is 9:53 long.
  • The longest day is 4:13 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 3852 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 10:32 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 87.9% of daylight hours. The remaining 12.1% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 58.1° above the horizon at Tucson, Arizona.
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
sunshine iconAverage Sunlight Hours/ Day 08:21 09:24 10:21 11:46 12:48 13:04 10:34 10:32 11:20 10:23 09:12 08:44   10:32
daylight iconAverage Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 10:17 10:59 11:55 12:56 13:47 14:13 14:01 13:17 12:19 11:18 10:28 10:03   12:00
sunny or cloudy iconSunny & (Cloudy) Daylight Hours (%) 82 (18) 87 (13) 88 (12) 92 (8) 94 (6) 93 (7) 76 (24) 80 (20) 93 (7) 93 (7) 89 (11) 88 (12)   88 (12)
sun altitude iconSun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (). 37.9 47.3 58.2 69.8 78 81.2 78.1 69.7 58.2 46.8 37.7 34.4   58.1

Tucson, Arizona Sunshine & Daylight Discussion

We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.

Discussion

No posts yet.

Add Post

* Required information
(will not be published)
Out of 56, 14 or 27, which is the smallest?
 
Enter answer:
 

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Tucson, Arizona, Usa

© 2009 - 2014 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Accommodation